- Tue, 9 Feb 2021, 17:30-18:30
Download calendar (ics) file
On 9 February 2021, the IRO Midlands Area will be welcoming Tom Milnes, Current Performance Manager for Chiltern Railways to share best practice for how train operators can best manage day-to-day performance.
Tom has a wealth of experience in railway operations and performance. As winner of Chiltern Railways’ 2018 ‘Manager of the Year Award’ and, more recently, winner of the ‘Outstanding Individual Operator’ at the 2019 Golden Whistle Awards, we are delighted that Tom will be giving an insight into the work he does and giving members the opportunity to develop their understanding of how to approach performance improvement.
The presentation will cover the following:
- Approaches to working with external stakeholders (such as Network Rail)
- A focus on headcodes, including regulation and traffic management
- Examples of the value of looking ahead to timetable changes and ensuring your business is prepared
- Internal working within a train operator – taking advantage of the knowledge and experience of all colleagues
For your chance to join this online event simply CLICK HERE where you will be required to register your name and email address to retrieve your link to access the sessions portal on the given date and time.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Please note that this webinar will be recorded with the permission of the presenter. IRO may edit the recording before publishing.
The event will start promptly at 5:30 pm followed by a Q&A.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The IRO Membership Team
CPD Topics Covered: