- Fri, 13 Jun 2014, All Day
Download calendar (ics) file
- The Charing Cross Hotel, The Strand, Charing Cross, London, WC2N 5HX
Operations Learning from 2013/14 Extreme Weather
The IRO is pleased to announce its inaugural conference which will be held on Friday June 13th at the Charing Cross Hotel, London.
Ben Rule – Operations Director, First Great Western
Will Rogers – Production Director CrossCountry
Tim Leighton – General Manager for Western Route
Guy Dangerfield – Passenger Issues Manager, Passenger Focus
Richard Dean – Train Services Director, Southeastern
Martin Cullen – Associate Dean (International) School of Engineering & Built Environment, Glasgow Caledonian University
Jim Morgan – Alliance Infrastructure Director, South West Trains.
Why should you be there?
• Content on flooding, landslip, trees and passengers – detailed, operations specific learning
• It’s the right time to hear about what worked and use it yourself before next season
• Interactive discussions – share your ideas and get immediate feedback from credible individuals
• Share your knowledge in the room and create solutions with peers
• Networking with people in your field – ideal time for one-to-one discussions
What will you take away?
• Proven thinking and practices to share back in your company
• Ready to run solutions for your own resilience planning
• Heightened awareness to the detail which can make the difference on the day
• How to consider the passenger, build trust and avert brand disasters!
Members – £96 inc. VAT
Non-members – £120 inc. VAT
Members can book online using the bookings form below.
Please note you must be logged in to use the on line booking.
If you are a member and do not have your login details please call the office on 03333 440523 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Non-members, please contact the office on 03333 440523 or email email@example.com to book a place.
CPD Topics Covered:
Bookings are closed for this event.