- Tue, 4 Nov 2014, 09:00-17:00
Download calendar (ics) file
- The Charing Cross Hotel, The Strand, Charing Cross, London, WC2N 5HX
Maximising Performance in Change
Tuesday November 4th at the Charing Cross Hotel, London.
Download your copy of the outline agenda here: Outline Agenda
Chaired by Rob Warnes
Planning and Programmes Director, Northern.
Chair of the ATOC Performance Forum.
Who should attend?
- People who tackle underlying performance issues in their organisation
- Operators, driver managers, signallers, strategic train planners who want to contribute and gain from a knowledge exchange
- Performance managers
- People who want to understand new technologies intended to improve performance
- People who want to hear about emerging best practice from fellow professionals
Why should you be there?
- High quality speakers who stay at the conference to meet you and discuss your issues
- Sharing existing best practice drawn from all over the industry
- An understanding of new initiatives such as ERTMS
- A behind the scenes look at what it takes to implement some performance improving methods and processes
What will you take away?
- Beneficial knowledge to share back in your company
- Sharing exiting best practice drawn from all over the industry
- Valuable insight from senior figures in the industry
Members – £96 inc. VAT
Non-members – £120 inc. VAT
Members can book online using the bookings form below.
Please note you must be logged in to use the on line booking.
If you are a member and do not have your login details please call the office on 03333 440523 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Non-members, please contact the office on 03333 440523 or email email@example.com to book a place.
Bookings are closed for this event.