- Tue, 12 Nov 2019, 17:30
Download calendar (ics) file
- Virgin Training Academy, Tatton House , Crewe , CW1 6ZD
The Scottish, North West and Wales Area Councils would like to invite you to an event hosted by the Occupational Psychology Centre’s Dr Stephen Fletcher.
-First location is at Atrium Court, Glasgow 11/11/19 – 17:30 (refreshments) 18:00 (start)
-Second location is at Tatton House, Crewe 12/11/19 – 17:30 (refreshments) 18:00 (start)
Dr Fletcher will be covering the subject of Non-Technical Skills and the role that it plays in competency of safety critical staff.
Non-Technical Skills: Fad or Aid?
- More about the OPC and our work
- What Non-Technical Skills (NTS) are all about
- How NTS differ from more technical skills
- How by applying NTS a rail employee can help stay safe
- What benefits NTS can bring to the rail industry
Booking is essential via the IRO booking system. Membership cards must be shown at the event. If you book and subsequently find you cannot attend the event please let us know. Your space can be allocated to someone on the reserved list. Repeated failure to advise non attendance will reflect in your priority to attend future events.
For members please use the booking form below, for this event we do also welcome non members and look forward to seeing you there.
CPD Topics Covered:
Bookings are closed for this event.