- Thu, 5 Dec 2019, 00:00
Download calendar (ics) file
- One Birdcage Walk, London, Rail Engineers Forum (REF)
With multi-modal insights on the factors that cause loss of attention, join the Driver and Pilot Alertness seminar to consider what controls are available to mitigate the inherent risks and improve safety for drivers and passengers.
Join your peers and industry leaders from across the rail, air and road transport sectors to hear lessons learned on how these findings can be integrated into design, monitoring and practice to prevent damage and accidents.
Join this event to:
- Gain insight into new approaches and technologies that can be used to understand, control and prevent accidents across the transport industry
- Stay up to date with the latest standards and regulation for ensuring driver and pilot alertness
- Learn best practice in designing human-machine interfaces in autonomous vehicles from the automotive sector
- Share ideas with your peers about how to best integrate human factors into the design process through our interactive panel discussion
- Network with human factors specialists, designers and engineers from the aerospace, railway and automotive industries
IRO members can enjoy the members supporting organisation rate. To book a place on this event or to find out more please visit the Institution of Mechanical Engineers website.
CPD Topics Covered: