MTR Elizabeth Line
On the 30 July 2014 MTR Corporation (Crossrail) Limited, a 100% owned subsidiary of MTR Corporation, was awarded the concession for operating the new Crossrail services across London.
By December 2019 the Crossrail project shall be complete, marking the introduction of full Crossrail services through London.We seek to provide operational excellence and the highest possible level of customer service for London. MTR Crossrail will deliver train and passenger services including:
- Excellence in customer service through 40 Crossrail stations
- Providing approximately 700 timetabled services per day
- A peak timetable frequency of 24 trains per hour
- An estimated 200 million annual passengers will use Crossrail
- Totalling an estimated 11.4 million train service km per year
MTR Crossrail expects to employ up to 850 new people, creating jobs for local people. This will include almost 400 drivers and over 50 apprenticeships.
Our aspiration is that MTR Crossrail will set the benchmark for passenger experience on European metro services and achieve internationally recognised high standards of safety, reliability, quality and customer service.
Download and application form using the link above or simply click here to join online now- choose ‘Corporate’ in the employment options and then select your employer from the drop down list.