- Tue, 25 Apr 2017, 17:30-19:30
Download calendar (ics) file
- Wolverhampton Station, Railway Dr, Wolverhampton, WV1 1LE
The Midlands Area Council are delighted to announce that we will giving members the opportunity to go behind the scenes at the Oxley Traincare Depot in Wolverhampton.
The depot, which is maintained by Alstom, undertakes the maintenance of Virgin Trains’ Class 390 Pendolino stock for the West Coast Main Line.
Members will need to wear full PPE during this visit. For confirmation, PPE should consist of safety boots, high-visibility vest, bump cap and safety glasses. If you do not own your own PPE please let us know and we will do our best to arrange this for you. Please ensure you let us know your shoe size if you request PPE.
For safety reasons this event is limited to 15 places. If necessary, we will select members at random to give all members an equal chance at attending.
- Meet at 17:30 at Wolverhampton Station. Taxis will then take us to the depot.
- Arrive Oxley 17:45 for Safety Brief, Alstom Presentations, Q&A and tour
- Depart Oxley at 19:00 for return journey by taxi to Wolverhampton Station
Please email Gary Rainbow, Midlands Area Secretary on email@example.com if you would like to attend.
CPD Topics Covered: Rolling Stock and Fleet Management