- Mon, 9 Mar 2015, 17:30-19:15
Download calendar (ics) file
- Virgin Trains, Meridian, 85 Smallbrook Queensway, Birmingham, B54 HA
William Barter, Lead Tutor of Operational Planning is going to give a masterclass covering the following topics;
· Operational planning as part of a major project
· High Speed 2: A clean sheet of paper
· (Why) is High Speed timetabling different?
William works extensively with the IRO on the degree and diploma educational programme, so this event will be particularly useful for those of you completing the educational course.
Join us on Monday 9th March to take part in this excellent discussion.
If you would like to attend this event or for further information about IRO Midlands contact Julia Stanyard on 0121 345 3128 or email firstname.lastname@example.org