- Tue, 22 Nov 2016, All Day
Download calendar (ics) file
- National Training Academy for Rail (NTRAR), Heathfield Way, Kings Heath, Northampton, NN5 7QP
Are you new to the rail industry? Our new one-day course will help you gain a comprehensive picture of the rail environment.
Delivered at the National Training Academy for Rail (NTRAR) by an IRO industry expert, this new course is ideal for those who need to understand the rail industry, the way it is planned and how services are provided. It will also look at the infrastructure and the factor which can affect it.
Topics covered by this course include:
- The Market for Rail Transport
- Track and Train – the Basics
- Operational Standards and Interfaces
- Organising the Railway
Price (includes course fees and lunch):
IRO Members: £350 (including VAT)
Non-Members: £400 (including VAT)
To book your place or if you have any questions, please call us on 03333 440523. Alternatively, email us: email@example.com.
CPD Topics Covered: